ADA - Wayfinding Signs
FASTSIGNS® of Kansas City can help you meet the Americans with Disabilities Act and requirements. We're your source for expert assistance in bringing your site into sign compliance with the ADA and conveying that your site is wheelchair accessible.
In some cases, signs alone can bring certain aspects of a business site into compliance. More often, some modification of a facility is required, and special signage becomes a part of the new design. Your handicapped patrons will appreciate the updates.
Some of the accommodations that require special signs under ADA include:
• Accessible parking spaces
• Accessible passenger loading zones
• Accessible entrances
• Accessible restrooms
• Wheelchair accessible
• Directions to the nearest accessible facility, posted at non-accessible facilities
• Designated areas of rescue assistance
• Volume control telephones
• Tactile signs identifying all permanently-designated rooms and spaces
• Directions and information regarding functional areas
• Elevator and hoist way signage
Whether you want an executive nameplate, room locator or desk sign, FASTSIGNS® of Kansas City engraved signs create a polished and professional image. Identify offices, waiting areas, restrooms or conference rooms with customizable name plates available in a variety of colors, sizes and materials.
Click on an image to view slideshow: