Are you highly motivated, detail oriented, and creative? Are you up for a challenge, eager to learn, and passionate about design? Do you want to put your artistic skills to work for an established company? If so, we’re looking for talented and inspired candidates who are focused on teamwork, task completion, and customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a rewarding career in graphic design, not just another job, then come join our team as a Graphic Designer!
As a Graphic Designer, your primary responsibility will be to create computer generated vinyl and/or full color graphics output that can be weeded, cut, and applied or printed and mounted to a substrate. You will work closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction with the final product. The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and who is determined to make every project his or her absolute best.
- 2-4 years of design experience (print and digital)
- Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of fundamental design,and design trends
- Strong time management abilities, and able to work with little supervision
- Strong organizational skills and ability to communicate problems when they arise
- Must be able to receive constructive feedback from other team members and colleagues with an open mind
- Knowledge of making print ready files
- Willingness to learn things which are outside of your knowledge base
Fast/decisive, good speller, detail oriented, good at managing deadlines, works well in fast-paced environment