Enjoy problem solving and helping people? You could be the perfect fit for our team! We are looking for a customer service and sales representative who will evaluate customer’s visual communication needs and provide solutions in the form of custom printed signs and graphics, while building relationships and managing accounts in a fast-paced environment.
A little bit about us… FASTSIGNS of San Mateo is one of the largest volume sign centers in the FASTSIGNS family with over 600 franchised centers worldwide. We are “More than Fast and More Than Signs.” We offer custom state-of-the-art printing, routing and engraving solutions, and provide visual communication solutions to hundreds of satisfied customers every year. We also produce and install vehicle graphics, custom interior décor logos, window films and wallcoverings.
Our goal is to make sign solutions simple for our customers.
- Be the first point of contact and supply superior customer service to clients requesting assistance via phone, internet and in-person.
- Answer questions and serve as a sales consultant, making suggestions for appropriate types of signs and graphics to suit customer sign and graphic needs.
- Act as a price estimator for signs, graphics and installation labor.
- Create work orders and be a project manager who can communicate with back of house staff to fulfill orders.
- File paperwork, enter payment information and perform misc. clerical work as required.
- Manage current accounts and prospect for new customers.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and comfortable being on the phone.
- Basic math skills for creating sales quotes and measuring/calculating sign sizes.
- Computer & keyboard skills for point-of-sale software data entry, Outlook and Microsoft Office. -Enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Two years of experience in a customer-facing role, sales experience preferred.
- Associates degree or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to work.
Desirable, but not required:
- Knowledge of Adobe graphic design software and/or bi-lingual.
Required license or certification:
- Robust training program where you will learn what types of signs, graphics and printing solutions we offer so that you can become the expert and sell the best options to our customers. -Independence within a structured environment.
- Ability to present creative ideas and solutions to a wide variety of clients.
- Casual, fun, clean, yet professional work environment with a team atmosphere.
- Great working hours of 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday.
Compensation of $15 - $17 per hour DOE, plus commission on closed sales and monthly incentive bonus for achieving team goals. Earnings should be $40k+ first year, $50k+ second year, and $60k to $70k third year. Success in the position could lead to additional responsibility and career advancement. Medical insurance coverage after 60 days. Paid vacation, holidays & personal days.
This position is ideal for someone who loves learning new things, working as part of a team, wearing multiple hats and has a strong desire to increase their income. Job functions are a mixture of being an account manager, project manager, inside salesperson and customer service representative. We are a growing company and are looking to add someone to our team who will help continue to increase our sales volume and ensure customer satisfaction by building long-lasting relationships with clients.
If your qualifications match our requirements, please click here to apply and we will contact you for an interview.