FASTSIGNS® of Southlake, TX
Southlake, TX, 76092
| (817) 329-5544
Are you a highly motivated and talented design professional? Are you looking for a sales career with an established and creative thinking company? If so, we’re looking for savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. If you are looking for a rewarding career in Visual Communication, not just another job, then come join our team as a Visual Communication Specialist!
As a Visual Communication Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to present and sell our comprehensive solutions to medium and large size businesses. You must achieve goals and quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified clients.
Our ideal Visual Communication Specialist is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales presentation approach.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various FASTSIGNS products
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Manages multiple large projects simultaneously across multiple clients to ensure timely and quality completion of all deliverables
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Completes all required client/project paperwork
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Executes a variety of marketing functions, including database mailings, thank you cards, press releases, etc.
- Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing, and email activity
- Prepares comprehensive illustrations, sketches, layouts, and copy for print reproduction according to instructions of client or supervisor
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred
- At least one year of business to business outside sales experience
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage clients, team members, and work
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills
- Excellent account planning and time management skills
- Strong consultative selling skills/experience
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Able to manage several projects concurrently using FASTSIGNS tools and resources
- Valid driver's license