Are you highly motivated, detail oriented, and creative? Are you up for a challenge, eager to learn, and passionate about design? Do you want to put your artistic skills to work for an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for talented and inspired candidates who are focused on teamwork, task completion, and customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a rewarding career in graphic design, not just another job, then come join our team as a Graphic Designer!
As a Graphic Designer, your primary responsibility will be to create computer generated vinyl and/or full color graphics output that can be weeded, cut, and applied or printed and mounted to a substrate. You will work closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction with the final product. The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and who is determined to make every project his or her absolute best.
- Schedules the center's workflow
- Works with co-workers and customers with file transfers, FTP access, photo library options, online proofs, etc.
- Prepares comprehensive illustrations, sketches, layouts, and copy for print reproduction according to instructions of client or supervisor
- Inspects jobs for accuracy before sending them to the plotter or printer
- Performs customer logo maintenance and sourcing
- Creates proofs and sends to customers using the online proofing system
- Performs daily/weekly computer back-ups
- Maintains all equipment including computers, plotters, and printers
- Maintains accurate electronic and paper records
- Helps unload raw materials and cleans and maintains storage areas
- Works on different projects simultaneously
- Helps in the production area as needed
- Loads materials on/into printer and/or laminator, which may require some heavy lifting
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes