Are you a highly motivated and talented sales professional? Are you looking for an outside sales career with an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. If you are looking for a rewarding career in sales, not just another job, then come join our team as an Outside Sales Professional!
As an Outside Sales Professional, your primary responsibility will be to sell our comprehensive solutions to medium and large size businesses. You must achieve sales goals and quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified business. In addition, you will create and execute a sales and marketing plan and work with center management and the support teams to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
Our ideal Outside Sales Professional is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and services
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Manages multiple large projects simultaneously across multiple clients to ensure timely and quality completion of all deliverables
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred
- At least one year of business to business outside sales experience
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage clients, team members, and work
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills
- Excellent account planning and time management skills
- Strong consultative selling skills/experience
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Base salary plus commission
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Training (may require travel)
- Supplemental health insurance