I was thinking that I could tell y’all the things I love about Aaron, but then I thought, that might be a little too personal...
So instead, in honor of Valentine’s Day we’ve decided to share a his and hers list of 14 things we LOVE about being entrepreneurs with our FASTSIGNS careers.
- Work boots and pocket knives are acceptable accessories for daily attire.
- Solutioning for problems at hand and those that haven’t occurred.
- Fostering the development of a team both personally and professionally.
- Working with my hands to help bring our client’s vision to life.
- TOOLS: I love using tools & driving the FASTSIGNS truck.
- Developing processes that allow us to optimize efficiency.
- Using our unique skills to flip the script on this industry.
Bonus (because breaking the rules is what I do best): Being in a position that allows Kaitlyn and I to work as a team in all aspects of life. We make a good one-two punch!
- I love that every day brings a new opportunity to convert a simple inquiry into a lifelong client.
- I love that every day our team is able to make our clients look good and drive their business forward, because we’re in the business of helping people solve problems.
- I’ve always thought I had “good” taste, you know aesthetically I could look at something and think, wow, that looks sharp. Now I’m in the driver’s seat and am able to creatively coach my clients on what looks good. It’s so rewarding to see these concepts come to life.
- I love discovering new places to work and channel creativity. Sometimes its scrolling through Pinterest and adding new inspiration for clients and other times its jamming out at Starbucks. I especially love that it doesn’t feel like work when I pull out my computer to do some writing or research.
- I love that the sky’s the limit when it comes to what we can do with this business.
- I love having a fluid schedule - sometimes I’m genuinely needed to answer the phones, respond to client inquiries, and hold down the front counter and other times I’m booked solid with meetings sharing my passion for this organization. No two days are alike and I love that it keeps me on my toes.
- Weeding! This might be one of the most relaxing and rewarding tasks that we do. Any other signmakers out there may laugh, because it’s tedious work, but it really is my favorite way to help with production.
BONUS (because I make the rules around here): I genuine love working with people that I love and care about. Aaron and I make the best team, throw in my parents and we’re unstoppable. I love that we all are on this incredible journey together.
Cheers & Happy Valentine’s Day!
Kaitlyn & Aaron