Energy Saving LEDs for Illuminated Signs
FASTSIGNS® of Kirkland can retro-fit your existing exterior illuminated signs with new LED lights to save you money, increase the time between service needs and make your signs shine brighter and more vibrant than ever before. We can handle your LED retro-fit project and all of your visual communications needs to keep your brand looking great. Contact us today to learn more about the many benefits of lighted outdoor illuminated cabinet signs and channel letters with LED technology.
What is an LED light?
An LED or light-emitting diode is a solid state lighting device that offers more efficiency, durability, brightness and longer life than other methods of lighting including fluorescent or incandescent.
Commercial Outdoor LED lighting applications: LEDs are ideal for outdoor illuminated cabinet signs and channel letters.
What are the benefits of using LEDs to illuminate signs?
- Cost Savings: Typical illuminated cabinet or channel letters retrofitted with LEDs will see a return on investment in 24 months or less based on reduced service costs and reduced energy usage.
- Longer life: LEDs typically last 5-10 times longer than fluorescent bulbs.
- Less Frequent Service Needed: Increase time between servicing to once every 5-10 years vs. 1-2 times per year.
- Experience brighter and more vibrant whites and colors.
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions: LEDs can handle more extreme temperatures than fluorescent bulbs.
- Greater durability: LEDs are resistant to impact and shock by design.
- Non-toxic: No mercury or other toxic chemicals that make disposal more costly.
Contact us to learn more about converting your illuminated sign today.