Are you a highly-motivated and talented sales professional? Are you looking for an outside sales career with an established and fast-growing company? If so, we’re looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. We are a dynamic company that offers employees a great culture and the opportunity to make great money. If you are looking for a rewarding career in sales, not just another job, then come join our team as an Outside Sales Professional!
FASTSIGNS® is more than just selling signs. We are brand ambassadors and marketing consultants who understand that our success only comes from our client’s success. We pinpoint the gaps in our client’s business strategies and offer unique and creative ways to help them reach their goals faster or solve the challenges that take them away from their objectives. Our product offerings are wide and vast, from everything from a simple point-of-purchase display to a fully interactive digital experience that leaves our customer’s saying WOW!
As an Outside Sales Professional, your primary responsibility will be to sell our comprehensive solutions to medium and large size businesses. You must achieve sales goals and quota by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified business. In addition, you will create and execute a sales and marketing plan with center management and the support teams to achieve customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
Our ideal Outside Sales Professional is an outgoing, focused, and motivated individual with excellent listening skills who can deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We are looking for an individual with a strong desire to succeed, the ability to develop lasting relationships, and the skills to close sales through a consultative sales approach.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various FASTSIGNS products
- Develops and maintains a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques
- Builds and fosters relationships and a network of referrals in the local community to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Maintains accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities and provides status reports as needed
- Completes all required client/project paperwork
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred
- At least two years of business to business outside sales experience
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Able to work without direct supervision
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail regarding clients projects
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage clients, team members, and work
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills
- Excellent account planning and time management skills
- Strong consultative selling skills/experience
- Proven experience achieving goals and business objectives
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Able to manage several projects concurrently using FASTSIGNS tools and resources
- Valid driver's license
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
You can send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FASTSIGNS® is a visual communications company using innovative thinking and state-of-the-art technology to create and design graphic solutions for businesses large and small. With over 590 locations worldwide, FASTSIGNSis the award-winning industry leader known for its broad visual communications expertise. Our exceptional suite of products and services developed and delivered by our talented and knowledgeable teams create comprehensive solutions to meet any business or marketing challenge.
FASTSIGNS® is always looking for talented, dedicated professionals to join our team. If you have the skills, abilities, and desire to join our world-class company, then we encourage you to continue with this online job application.
FASTSIGNS® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.