Do you have previous sign production and installation experience? Are you ready to take your sign production and installation skills to the next level? Are you a highly motivated and safety conscious individual? Are you looking for a career with an established, fast-growing company with opportunities for advancement in all areas of the business? If so, we're looking for talented and professional candidates who are focused on teamwork, task completion, and customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a rewarding career, not just another job, then come join our team as a Sign Production and Installation Specialist!
Under general direction, the Sign Production and Installation Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the physical production and installation of signs. You will perform sign production, installation, and maintenance of FASTSIGNS products ordered for existing and new construction. Sign production includes preparing substrates and applying vinyl according to written instructions. Must also mount and/or laminate prints including operating and setting-up the laminator for over-laminating, or mounting of digital imaged products.
This position must proofread signs and conduct quality assurance to ensure the efficient production of quality, accurate signs. Sign installation includes installing signs/graphics of all sizes and mediums on windows, walls, vehicles, poles, buildings, and other structures using a wide range of tools. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and who is determined to provide outstanding service to our clients.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Confirms the signage accurately conforms to the work order (i.e., spelling, medium, size, etc.)
- Loads and transports signage to destination
- Prepares worksite by removing unwanted signage, preparing mounting surfaces, and ensuring all electrical sources are in order (if applicable)
- Follows all safety policies and procedures in the preparation and installation phases
- Installs signage in strict compliance with the work order
- Performs a quality control review and reports findings to store leadership
Establishes and maintains effective team relationships with all support departments
- Follows all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers
- Follows a layout to place computer-generated vinyl or full color graphic images on a pre-determined substrate or medium
- Inspects jobs for accuracy before sending them to the plotter or printer
- Loads materials on/into printer and/or laminator, which may require some heavy lifting
- Performs finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces
- Reports inventory levels and stock to be reordered to the center manager/production manager or franchise partner
High school diploma or GED required; advanced education degree preferred
- Three years of production/sign installation or other relevant experience required; understanding of and experience in the signage industry preferred
- Must be physically able to perform sign installations, which includes lifting, climbing, and working at heights greater than 10 feet
- Ability to professionally apply vinyl graphics to multiple mediums, including vehicles, walls, windows, etc.
- Able to use light power equipment
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing whole numbers and fractions and converting fractions to decimals and vice versa)
- Able to work well under pressure to output high volume, high quality work
- Must have the flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back forth hand motions to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate
- Basic electrical/wiring knowledge desired
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- Current and unrestricted driver's license
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office
If qualified and interested in applying for this position click here.