What is ADA signage and why do you need it? ADA signs help you meet federal ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements by marking wheelchair accessible building entrances, bathrooms, other rooms, and parking spaces that are van accessible. FASTSIGNS® of Annapolis, MD is more than ready to help you update your signage and make sure that it is ADA compliant.
Our team has an expertise in ADA compliance signage and can work with you to find a precise, cost-saving solution.
Some ideas to improve ADA compliance throughout your facility:
- Identify handicap parking spaces
- Mark entrances and exits with braille
- Provide wayfinding directional signage to the nearest accessible facility
- Provide wayfinding directional signage to the nearest elevator or hoist way
- Identify restrooms with braille
There are so many more ways to improve the ADA compliance at your business. Contact us today to find out how we can help.