Whether your business is well-established or just getting started, signs and graphics are invaluable assets that should not be overlooked. A well-constructed, eye-catching sign can help your business stand out from competitors and bring in new business. A signage strategy should be integrated into every savvy marketing business plan. Below, we take a look at why your business should have a strategic signage plan, what to include in the plan and the details for making your signage as memorable and effective as possible.
Why Does Your Business Need Signs?
“Don’t judge a book by its cover,” is not an adage you should consider when designing a business signage plan. Oftentimes, a sign is the first contact anyone will have with your business and should give a lasting impression—one that is positive. Other than a stellar first impression, here are a few more reasons your business should develop a strategic signage plan to increase sales and brand loyalty:
- Signs are one of the most cost-effective forms of advertising
- A sign introduces you to those passing by, who might not know your business
- Signs work 24/7 to advertise for your organization
- Wayfinding signage will help people locate your business among the competition
- Businesses may increase sales just by adding a good sign
- Signs displaying your logo create brand recognition