FASTSIGNS of Easton is owned and operated by local families. We strive to provide our staff with an enjoyable and rewarding work environment. We come to work to enjoy our day and look forward to continuously improving our operations and skill sets. Our average staff member has been with us for over 12 years, even with adding a few new staff recently to handle our growth.
Our staff collaborates through all departments and locations to provide you with the best end result. We offer an unrivaled depth and breadth of skills and experience so we can support you in any manner you desire From comprehensive graphic design services through production and installation we are a full service provider.
FASTSIGNS of Easton offers the widest range of in-house printing capabilities in the region:
- Aqueous - Ten inks create amazingly vibrant and rich images in full color and grayscale on a variety of photo grade materials. Common uses include fine art prints & posters and large sized photo prints
- Digital Press - High speed and high quality printing on card stock and many other paper types. Many uses including brochures, business cards, photo books, and much more.
- Dye-sublimation - This process heat transfers dye inks into fabrics and onto coated substrates. Main uses are for printing on fabric, super high-gloss metals, and even ceramic tiles.
- Eco-solvent - Nine colors of ink and solvent based technology combine to offer a very wide range and depth of colors combined with durability. Most common uses are canvas wraps and wall decor.
- Resin - Our newest printer uses six ink colors plus an optimizer delivering the most durable printing process available. Basically this printer uses paint for superior longevity in many applications. Most common uses include banners, outdoor signs, and wallpaper.
- Silver Halide - The true, wet chemical process for printing photographs. We offer glossy, matte, metallic, and deep matte papers in a variety of sizes for wall decor and more.
- UV Direct - 6 inks combined with the ability to build up textures and patterns on any solid substrate such as glass, acrylic, wood, plastic, and metal. Primary uses include ADA Braille signs, plaques, layered wall decor, and even Jenga blocks.
Our team can fabricate any signage needed from a wide assortment of materials to ensure you get the look you desire and longevity you deserve. We’ll work with you to evaluate your needs and budget to provide you with the best solutions available. Whether you need a one-off item or an entire facility of products we can make it all simple and seamless.
Installations are handled with professionalism and care. Our installation team will ensure your signage is installed according to code and as you expected. Most of our installers are OSHA certified and have comprehensive background clearances due to our work at LVIA. So far, our projects have taken us from Massachusetts to western PA and throughout New Jersey.
Thank you for taking a moment to get to know us, and we look forward to working with you!
When you trust your project to FASTSIGNS® of Easton, PA you'll be working with the most experienced professionals in the industry-people who understand that your signs and graphics are the face your business presents to the world. We'll review the principles and priorities that drive your business and work with you to execute your project accurately, on time and on budget.