CARROLLTON, Texas (January 6, 2014) – While the number 13 is usually considered unlucky, 2013 was another year in a series of strong growth for FASTSIGNS International Inc., the worldwide franchisor for more than 545 FASTSIGNS® sign, graphic and visual communications centers. Besides exceeding goals for opening new centers, signing franchise agreements here and overseas, and completing a third consecutive year of positive sales performance, FASTSIGNS was recognized with multiple honors in both the sign and graphics and franchising industries.
“By all standards, 2013 was a banner year for FASTSIGNS,” said CEO Catherine Monson. “We continued expansion through multiple growth strategies, including opening new centers across the U.S. and Canada, conversion programs for independent sign shops and continued success with our recently launched Co-Brand program for independent printing businesses. The momentum on all fronts will carry us into a strong 2014.”
Monson isn’t the only one feeling confident about the brand, franchisees gave FASTSIGNS consistently high satisfaction rankings for support and initial and ongoing corporate/franchisee communication. Below are some additional key highlights that added up to FASTSIGNS’ record year:
- Franchise Research Institute certified FASTSIGNS as a 2013 World-Class Franchise and Franchise Business Review included the company on its 2013 “FBR50” and list of top 100 franchises for military veterans.
- FASTSIGNS increased its footprint with 30 newcenters, including an additional 37signed franchise agreements.
- FASTSIGNS signed a Letter of Intent for major expansion into five countries, including the United Arab Emirates and North Africa.
- System-wide sales have continued strong across the franchise, completing its third year of positive growth.
- Sign & Digital Graphicsmagazine named Monson one if its industry “Influencers and Innovators” for her significant contributions to the sign and graphics industry.
Carrying the momentum into 2014, FASTSIGNS plans to sign 45 franchise agreements and open an additional 40 centers in the U.S. and Canada. Target growth markets include: Alaska, California, Florida, the Greater New York City area and the Northeast Corridor of the U.S. FASTSIGNS also plans to continue expansion in Canada, Central and South America, India, Europe and the Middle East, due to large business-to-business sectors in those regions with a need for its services.
FASTSIGNS International, Inc. is the worldwide franchisor for the more than 545 FASTSIGNS® sign, graphic and visual communications centers in eight countries including the US (and Puerto Rico), Canada, England, Brazil, Mexico, the Caribbean, Saudi Arabia and Australia (where centers operate as SIGNWAVE®). FASTSIGNS provides comprehensive visual communications solutions to help customers of all sizes – across all industries – meet their business objectives and increase their business visibility through the use of signs, graphics, printing, promotional products and related marketing services. FASTSIGNS was ranked number one for three consecutive years in the sign and graphics category in the Entrepreneur Magazine annual Franchise 500®. For franchise information, contact Mark Jameson (email@example.com or 214-346-5679) or visit www.fastsigns.com.