There are many factors that determine the price of a sign or visual graphic. Here are few:
1. What are you trying to accomplish with your sign?
2. Determining the right type(s) of signs for you is step one.
3. Do you have artwork or do we need to create it?
4. How complicated is the sign design?
5. Can the artwork just be printed, or are we building something more complex?
6. Does the sign require a permit, and if so, will you acquire it or will we?
7. How long does the sign need to last? A temporary sign could be made with vinyl or plastic, however a permanent sign would likely be made of acrylic, metal or wood, which are more expensive materials. Find more information surrounding our various sign materials here
8. How big is the sign? More material, more expense.
9. Where and how will the sign need to be installed? How many people will it take to transport the sign, install and secure it? Will equipment need to be rented to install it?
10. Do you need multiples of this sign or other signs as part of this project?
Call us; we’ll ask you more questions to help us understand your need - and to be able to get you a price.