Ask About Our Sustainable Products
We now offer 2 new sustainable materials. These materials are recommended
for indoor use only.
- Available in 1/4" and 1/2" thicknesses.
- 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
- The liner is all-natural paper with no chemicals, bleaches, or harmful
- The core resists warping and curling through the ability to handle changes
in temperature and humidity.
- The glue is an all-natural starch adhesive.
- A great sustainable replacement for Styrene/Hips or PVC/Komatex.
- It is recommended for flat applications. For example, wall mounted signs,
window signs, hanging signs and as inserts for A-frames.
Signage that can be made from Katz Board
- Hanging signage, retail display, and exhibitions
- High-quality advertising pieces (flyers, mailers, decorations)
- Free-standing displays (countertop, tabletop)
- Standing signs
- Wall hanging signs
- Available in 3mm thickness.
- 100% Paper Based.
- 100% Recyclable. Compatible with any recycling program.
- I-Beam-like Strength, Rigidity, and Warp Resistance.
- A proprietary Honeycomb core with 95% open space makes it lightweight.
- Can be used flat but great for dimensional and structural designs.
Signage that can be made from Eaglecell
- Exhibits & Kiosks
- Interior Signage
- POP Display
- Photo Mounting
- Digital & Screen Printing
- In-Store Merchandising
- Tradeshow Booths