FASTSIGNS® of Orlando, FL - Central, a local sign and visual graphics provider, was recognized as a top performing center at the 2018 FASTSIGNS Convention recently held in Houston, Texas.
Owned by Renee Friedman, FASTSIGNS® of Orlando, FL - Central received multiple awards including:
- the CEO Circle Award, which recognizes the top 25 centers with the highest sales volume in the U.S. and Canada between Oct. 1, 2016 and Sept. 30, 2017;
- the Two Million Dollar Threshold Award for surpassing $2 million in total sales for the award year;
- the FASTSIGNS Cares Award, which recognizes the several charitable initiatives FASTSIGNS® of Orlando, FL - Central participates in to give back to the local community;
- the 2017 FASTSIGNS Customer Solutions Award for the comprehensive branding signs and graphics FASTSIGNS® of Orlando, FL - Central provided Mashmeyer Concrete;
- and the FASTSIGNS Mentor Award, which recognizes seasoned franchise centers that serve as a mentor to help guide new franchisees within their first six months of operation and beyond.
Additionally, FASTSIGNS® of Orlando, FL - Central’s Brian Bodnarik received the Circle of Excellence Award, which honors sales professionals committed to excellence of service and contributes daily to the success and growth of the FASTSIGNS business.
“We are honored to be recognized as a top performing center in the FASTSIGNS network of over 675 worldwide locations,” Friedman said. “These awards reflect our entire team’s hard work and dedication to helping businesses and organizations solve their visual communications challenges in our community every day.”
FASTSIGNS® of Orlando, FL - Central is a woman-owned and operated business that has served Orlando and the surrounding areas since 2001. The center is located at 5000 E Colonial Dr. and is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
“We thank our customers for their support and look forward to continue helping companies of all sizes achieve their goals using comprehensive signs and visual graphics,” Friedman said.