Corrugated Plastic Signs
Corrugated plastic signs are a lightweight and cost-effective sign material, ideally suited for a wide variety of indoor and short-term outdoor uses. Also known by the brand names Coroplast®, Corex, Corflute, and Plasticor, corrugated plastic is an extremely versatile, extruded twin-wall polypropylene sheet.
Corrugated plastic signs are also waterproof, and can be customized by thickness, shape, color, and finish depending on your specific sign needs. These signs are also easily installed – they can be attached to posts or hung from the wall and ceiling with the right hardware.
Common Applications for Corrugated Plastic Signs
- Menu boards
- Special event signage
- Yard signs
- Political signs
- Directional and informational signs
- Indoor point-of-purchase signs
- Temporary and promotional signage
Design Ideas for Corrugated Plastic Signs
FASTSIGNS can help to increase the effectiveness of your corrugated signs by:
- Using stripes, borders and additional lettering colors
- Adding a logo or graphic symbol
- Using frames or stakes, or displaying on an easel
Corrugated plastic signs may be displayed in several ways:
- Self-supporting (with cardboard easel)
- Suction cups
- Double-sided tape
- Framed and/or staked
Caring for your Sign
- Squeegee in the direction of the corrugations when cleaning.
- Do not leave corrugated plastic signs in direct sun or in a hot car; they may bow or bend if not laying flat.
Sign products and materials vary by location. Contact your local FASTSIGNS center for more information on product availability.