Acrylic signs are made of a versatile plastic sheet with a glossy finish, known as Plexiglas®. Acrylic is the perfect choice when you want signs with a sophisticated, high-tech look. These signs are durable and available in a variety of colors. Acrylic is often used for illuminated, architectural, tradeshow and point-of-purchase signs.
Custom acrylic signs are a great way to make a lasting impression on customers and visitors. Acrylic signs are made from a lightweight, durable plastic material and can be used both indoors and outdoors. They are highly customizable, allowing you to choose the size, shape, and colors that best fit your brand and business. Acrylic signs are perfect for storefronts, restaurants, and retail stores, as well as offices, hospitals, and other places of business.
Acrylic signs are extremely versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes. They can be used to display logos, slogans, and other branding elements. They can also be used to display information about products and services, as well as directions for visitors. Acrylic signs can even be used to create custom wall art or promotional materials.
These signs are a great way to make a lasting impression on customers and
visitors. They are highly visible, durable, and can be easily customized
to fit your brand and business. Acrylic business signs are perfect for
storefronts, restaurants, and retail stores, as well as offices, hospitals,
and other places of business. They are also great for trade shows and
conventions, as they can be easily moved and set up.
Looking to create a custom acrylic sign? Contact your local FASTSIGNS to see how we can help.
Acrylic Sign Applications
This plastic product can be heated to form many shapes. Use it to create:
- Brochure holders
- Signs and easels, all-in-one
- Point-of-purchase products
- Menu boards
- Tradeshow exhibits
- Retail signs
- Restaurant signs
- Nameplates and name badges
- Directional and informational signs
- Showroom signs
- Office building signs
Custom Acrylic Sign Ideas
Increase the visual effectiveness of your acrylic signs by:
- Adding stripes and borders
- Applying multiple lettering colors
- Incorporating a logo or graphic symbol
- Using multiple layers of acrylic to enhance the image
- Creating a three-dimensional effect. This gives the perception of depth to the finished product—using clear acrylic and applying a background color to the reverse side
- Designing custom applications
- Using bent easels
- Using non-glare acrylic to reduce glare problems
Acrylic Sign Installation
Acrylic signs may be displayed in several ways:
- Self-supporting (bent easel)
- Using Velcro®
- Using double-sided tape
- Applying suction cups
- Do not leave acrylic in direct sun or in a hot car; it may bow or bend if not laying flat
- Handle acrylic signs with care because acrylic scratches easily and can shatter or chip upon impact
- Use acrylic signs for long-term indoor use or for short-term outdoor use in areas protected by overhangs or awnings. (This does not apply to acrylic used in light box signs)
Sign products and materials may vary by location. Contact your local FASTSIGNS® center for more information on product availability.