Aluminum & Metal Signs
Metal signs are sturdy, weather-resistant and available in a variety of colors. This makes them a great choice for both indoor and outdoor use. A baked enamel finish gets your message our in an attractive and durable format.
This guide covers metal and aluminum sign applications, design ideas, popular sizes, and recommendations for installation and care.
Contact your local FASTSIGNS to learn more about our custom aluminum and metal signage products.
Metal Sign Applications
Some of the most popular applications for metal signs include:
- Pool and spa rules
- Real estate signs
- Parking garage signs
- Service signs
- Directional and informational signs
- Building signs
- Traffic and regulatory signs
Metal Sign Design Ideas
We can help you increase the effectiveness of your metal signs by:
- Adding stripes and borders
- Using additional lettering colors
- Adding a logo or graphic symbol
- Designing custom applications
- Using frames or stakes
Metal signs may be displayed in several ways:
- Framed and staked
- Glued to walls
- Riveted or bolted to walls
- Wired to fencing
Caring for your Metal Sign
- Use care when installing your metal sign (or have FASTSIGNS install it for you). While the baked enamel finish is resistant to weather, it may scratch if not handled properly.
Contact your local FASTSIGNS or request a quote to get started on your custom metal sign project!