Lightweight, yet sturdy, aluminum is a great choice for outdoor signs. It comes in a variety of colors, and with a baked enamel finish, is highly durable, weathering the elements without rusting.
Aluminum Sign Applications
- Pool and spa rules
- Real estate signs
- Parking garage signs
- Service signs
- Directional and informational signs
- Building signs
- Traffic and regulatory signs
Aluminum Sign Ideas
Increase the effectiveness of your aluminum signs by:
- Adding stripes and borders
- Using additional lettering colors
- Adding a logo or graphic symbol
- Designing custom applications
- Using frames or stakes
Aluminum signs may be displayed in several ways:
- Framed and staked
- Glued to walls
- Riveted or bolted to walls
- Wired to fencing
Be careful when installing your aluminum sign (or have FASTSIGNS® install it for you). While the baked enamel finish is resistant to weather, it is brittle and scratches easily.
Sign products and materials may vary by location. Contact your local FASTSIGNS® center for more information on product availability.