FASTSIGNS® uses the finest magnetic material to bring you the best in mobile magnetic advertising. With custom-made magnetic signs, you can showcase your company name and logo mile-after-mile.
Magnetic Sign Applications
- Delivery vans and trucks
- Personal service vehicles
- Cars that are used personally and professionally
- Temporary and promotional uses
Magnetic Sign Ideas
Increase the effectiveness of your magnetic signs by:
- Including easy-to read business contact information
- Adding logos and contrasting color
- Displaying a “call to action”
- Magnetic signs can only be used on smooth steel surfaces. They cannot be used on simulated wood-grain panels, fiberglass panels, panels that have been repaired with a non-steel filler (such as “Bondo”), or on any corrugated or other irregular surfaces.
- If necessary, magnetic signs can easily be cut with a razor or X-Acto knife to work around body molding or other obstructions on the vehicle.
- A magnetic sign should neverbeapplied to a newly painted vehicle. Allow at least 60 days for fresh paint to cure.
- Due to the many variables and complex nature of automotive finishes, special care must be taken to protect your vehicle: check the area behind the magnetic sign weekly and move the sign as necessary to prevent any discoloration or clouding of the automotive clear coat.
- Always remove the magnetic sign by lifting from the center of the two opposite sides - never start at the corners, as this may stretch the sign material.
- Once the signs are removed, wash and dry the vehicle and all sign surfaces. This keeps moisture from collecting between the signs and the vehicle surface, which can potentially damage a vehicle’s finish.
- To clean the signs, use a sponge and a mild soapy water solution.
- Magnetic signs should be stored either on a flat, even surface, or rolled up (lettering to the outside) around a cylinder with a diameter of at least 3”.
- Never store magnetic signs in a hot vehicle, as they may permanently warp.
Sign products and materials may vary by location. Contact your local FASTSIGNS® center for more information on product availability.