Coroplast® signs are ideally suited for a wide variety of indoor and short-term outdoor uses. They are made of an extremely versatile extruded twin-wall polypropylene sheet. Coroplast signs are a lightweight and cost-effective visual communications solution
Coroplast Sign Applications
- Menu boards
- Special event signage
- Directional and informational signs
- Indoor point-of-purchase signs
- Temporary and promotional signage
Coroplast Sign Ideas
Increase the effectiveness of your corrugated signs by:
- Using stripes, borders and additional lettering colors
- Adding a logo or graphic symbol
- Using frames or stakes, or displaying on an easel
Coroplast® signs may be displayed in several ways:
- Self-supporting (with a cardboard easel)
- Suction cups
- Double-sided tape
- Framed and/or staked
- Squeegee in the direction of the corrugations when cleaning.
- Do not leave Coroplast signs in direct sun or in a hot car; they may bow or bend if not laying flat.
Sign products and materials may vary by location. Contact your local FASTSIGNS® center for more information on product availability.